Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Under Orders: I'm Moving Out Again

Tomorrow I leave St. Deiniol's Library in Wales and a host
of new friends from England, Australia, and the USA. I grew
fond of the Library and its small staff. My daily routine of
celebrating the Eucharist, working more on my thesis, and
being involved in sparkling conversations over great food
have been a joy for me these past five weeks. I will greatly
miss all of this. I am a wee bit sad.

On November 1 I begin a twelve month familiarsation place-
ment at a Church of Scotland congregation in the small town
of Cupar, Scotland. Finally! I can settle down for a year. I'll
write more about it as I settle into pastoral ministry there.
I sense that I am in transition from an old era of the past
five months to a new era in my life and ministry. I am grate-
ful to the Father for God's guidance, provision, and protection.
I pray that for you as well.

Blessings, and all the best,

No comments: