Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blog Dial Down

My time will get very tight in the coming month of June when I will
be finishing and then resubmitting my thesis by July 2. I will also be
tending to Cupar Old Parish Church, a fairly large church for Scot-
land, when my colleague goes on a personal retreat and then an ex-
tended holiday in June and July. I expect I will be especially pressed
for time in June. Therefore I am putting the blog on hold until I get
through June and into July. I appreciate you remembering me in your
prayers.


Blessings to you and yours. Over and out.

1 comment:

Canadi-Ann said...

Hi Jeff!

It's been awhile since visiting - my apologies but I'm getting caught up with your life through your blog.

How was the thesis? You haven't posted since prepping again so I'm curious!

Sounds like things are going really well for you and you're enjoying ministry in Scotland.

Life continues to go well in Toronto with good things to look forward to. I guess you can always check my blog too if you wish.

Blessings,
Ann