Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Settling In

Since November 1 I have been settling into Cupar. The small
town of 8500 inhabitants is an ancient farming town that also
served as county seat of the 'Kingdom' of Fife until the 1970s.
Since St. Andrews is in the Kingdom of Fife as well, I have
been living in a kingdom for the past five years! I'll write
more about the town in due time. Meanwhile I'm finally get-
ting things in order and learning my way around town. I
have been quite busy. I'm taking off this week to catch my
breath and continue settling down. I have not had a string
of more than two days off for quite some time. I just wanted
to let you know that I am alright and doing well. I'm really
enjoying being involved in pastoral ministry again and liv-
ing here in Scotland. I will being writing more about that,
too.

Here is my address until 31 October 2009! (Boy! It feels
so good to have a stable address for a change. I won't have
to move for a whole year!)

38 Castlebank Gardens
Cupar
Fife
United Kingdom KY15 4DA

Advent and Christmas Blessings to you and yours,

No comments: