Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Jeff was released last night from Victoria Hospital and is resting comfortably at home in St Andrews. Special thanks to the Chandlers for going to get Jeff from the hospital.

I dropped by Jeff's place last night and he was very happy to be back in his own room and looking forward to a night in his own bed. He said that he felt great and he had an appointment to check-in with his GP on Wednesday. He even thought he might take the bus into town and stop by the office to check e-mail and say hello to some colleagues. He assured me that he would take things slowly.

Jeff asked that I post his cell phone number online, in case anyone would like to give him a call:

078476656798

Well, it looks like this may be my last guest post on Jeff's blog.

I'm sure he will be writing on his experiences and his recovery before long. So don't forget to come back for updates.

Special thanks to all those that sent me updates for the blog. Very much appreciated.

No comments: