Thursday, October 19, 2006

Guest Blogging

Hello all,

I'm Ryan Parks and Jeff has asked that I post updates on his blog while he's in the hospital. If anyone out there has contact with Jeff and has an update that they would like me to post here, please e-mail me at rwp1@st-andrews.ac.uk. I should be getting updates on a daily basis and I will post them here as they come in.

Colleen and I had breakfast with Jeff Wednesday morning before he caught his train for Edinburgh. He was in great spirits and, as he put it, "looking forward to this adventure."

I will post more information as it becomes available.

1 comment:

AidanBedeCuthbert said...

David,

Thank you for your comment. It's so nice to know that, despite great distances, everyone in Jeff's life is able to keep updated.

We will be seeing Jeff this Sunday and I will be sure to let him know that he remains in your thoughts and prayers.